If you are interested in a position, kindly fill out the application and submit with a copy of your resume.
– Return to: Goshen Enterprises via email, fax, or in person.
– Email: Info@gosheneneterprises.com
– Fax: 301-869-1145
Sales Project Manager Apprentice
Goshen Enterprises, Inc. – Gaithersburg, MD 20882
Goshen Enterprises was established in 1985. Our staff works year-round to provide services for our clients. By offering full-time employment, our staff has developed into professionals, not just people working at a summer job. Our family-oriented company invests in every employee personally and creates stable, consistent, year-round work.
Please see our website for more details: goshenenterprises.com
We want you to set the bar for customer service and experience, defining a clear distinction between Goshen Enterprises and our competitors, exhibiting the right mix of friendly, fun, and professional. In return, we provide a strong small business team environment with landscape industry training, long-term career opportunities, benefits, and a generous salary structure that gives you the ability to increase your income as you grow within your position.
Do you love solving problems to help other people? Do you love the outdoors and cringe at the thought of spending your work life behind a desk? Have you always wanted to work for a company that has the integrity to care deeply about its customers, employees and quality of work? Our trained landscape professionals take pride and joy in surprising our customers with a level of service and work they never expected. If you’re the right person, this could be the company for you.
- You are ready to start your CAREER… no experience necessary
- You care deeply about your customers and want to work for a company that supports you in helping others
- You want the stability of being with an established company
- You are not intimidated by talking with customers
- You enjoy a good spreadsheet
- You are comfortable learning how to schedule the work and who does it, along with the inevitable changes
- You work hard to contribute to the team mentality
- You are searching for a company culture based on trust and integrity
- You have a natural knack for apps and working digitally
- You are willing to make mistakes and learn from them
You want to make a big impact on a small company, not be a cog in a big machine. You love to learn new things, bloom where you’re planted, and seek out opportunities to “leave it better than you found it.”
Salary is $45-50k per year depending on experience.
Sales Project Manager Apprentice Expectations:
- Work alongside the owner in the field. If that means hauling bags of mulch, that’s what you’ll do.
- You’ll be working outside at least 75% of your day… this is not a desk job.
- You’ll learn how to mark a customer’s property to match the proposal so our crews can get the right work done.
- You’ll learn how to order the right materials and will pick them up from the shop and deliver them to job sites. Since you’ll be driving a company truck, you’ll need a clean driver’s license so we can insure you.
- You’ll work with crews to ensure they have the right tools before they leave the shop.
- You’ll ensure that crews understand how the work at a job site needs to be carried out.
- You’ll be learning the landscaping industry inside and out, including the different types of plants, shrubs, and trees we use regularly.
- You’ll be called on to use the forklift or Bobcat on a regular basis. If you don’t know how to use these, we’ll train you!
- You’ll learn the ropes of how to meet with customers, ask the right questions about the service they want, create an estimate based on their wants and needs, and manage that project through to completion.
- You’ll be working with Google Docs and Google Sheets to input, track, and maintain data.
- You’ll be working in a “mobile office” (the company truck) utilizing a mobile hotspot, laptop, and portable printer.
- You’ll be utilizing our CRM to access customer data.
- We have many employees who speak Spanish… knowing conversational Spanish is a big plus!
Sales Project Manager Apprentice Skills & Experience needed to be successful:
- Excellent computer skills and the ability to learn new technology… you know, tech savvy; flip-phones need not apply!
- Experience with Google Sheets and Google Docs
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to pass a background check
- Landscaping, construction, or similar experience helpful
- Conversational Spanish preferred
- Ability to type 35+ words per minute
Sales Project Manager Apprentice Benefits:
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays, including the last week of the year!
- Healthcare reimbursement
- Retirement planning
- Company clothing and gear
- Company vehicle
- All the tools you need to do your job – computer, phone, iPad, etc.
Apply on Indeed
Job Type: Full-time